Saturday, February 14, 2009

Been there, Done that... and now.. im BACK!.

oh people please tell me you miss my craps..

coz i missed you guys!..


been a long long 2009..
im gonna explain it in lines..

screwed up somewhere here and there..
so what?.. life aint fair..

december,
as far as i can remember..

someone unplugged my pc and said to
me..
i want it back and back it shall be..

and so i told myself..
look into your shelf..
you see books?
see how new and untouched they're? now take a look..

and so.. my net life came to an end..
somewhere between now and then..

but then.. along came an
angel..
and...

and...
oh shush.. how do i continue..
back..

twice the pride,
double the fall..
paid the price,
still standing tall..

im gonna try be humble from now on..
by this tiny lil bit ---> .


=]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...